Friday 14 January 2011

Black & Gold Inspiration Board

Last week I organised and decorated a large corporate event with a black and gold theme as it was their New Year Ball.

It looked so lovely and effective, I have since been looking around at black and gold for weddings. I have done a black and white wedding but never black and gold so was intrigued to see what was out there.

On searching I found some fabulous items from suppliers and thought I would share my favourites with you below on my black and gold inspiration board.



Inspiration Board credits:
Gold Cufflinks (S L Jewellery), Black bridesmaid Dress (Alfred Angelo), Gold & Black wedding ring (Smooch Rings), Black & Gold Cupcakes (Rosalind Miller Wedding Cakes), Gold Compact (S L Jewellery), Gold Bridal Shoes (Gina),  Black Wedding Dress (Vera Wang), Gold Wedding Dress (Allure Bridal), Black Necklace (Bridal Designs Wedding Jewellery),  Gold and Yellow Bouquet (Silk Wedding Designs), Black and Gold Chair/Table Decorations (The Cover Cupboard)   

No comments:

Post a Comment