Wednesday 22 December 2010

My first Inspiration board; Noel's Christmas Presents


This is my first inspiration board (well not really inspiration for this one but it's my first one) and to get started I thought I would do one of the fantastic wedding I did for Claire and Chris for Noel's Christmas Presents which has been airing on Sky 1 this Christmas.


I was approached back in August and finally the TV production company got the go ahead at the end of September - giving me five weeks to organise a huge wedding for 85 people.


It all came together brilliantly with lots of excellent suppliers.


I will write a proper blog on this wedding over the Christmas period but as a taster here you go.


Photo's are courtesy of Palmer Photography (http://www.palmerphotography.co.uk/)
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Hi Claire! I was at the Westpoint Arena wedding fair with my mum, aunty and cousin when Noel did the 'raffle' and announced to Claire and Chris that they would have the wedding of their dreams, we were all blubbing! I didn't know that you had organised their wedding, but now I am even more pleased that I have you to coordinate mine :)

    ReplyDelete