Friday 4 February 2011

Purple Inspiration Board

It has been awhile coming I know but finally it is here - and there are two of them as I had to share so many wonderful items.

Below are my purple inspiration boards. 


Purple is always a very popular colour for weddings and I have done/will be doing a number of weddings using different shades of purple. I even had a cadbury purple theme at my own wedding so I was very excited to look around for these fantastic items to help with your purple theme.





Purple Inspiration Board No.1

Inspiration Board (No.1)credits:
Purple Shoes (Dolce & Gabbana)
Chair Cover & Sash (Beckwith Events)
Flower Table Centre (Flowers for Occasions)
Table Decoration (Beckwith Events)
Headband (Katie Vale Designs - photograph by FitzGerald Photographic)
Wedding Invitation (Paper Orchid Designs)
Favour Box (Ribbons and Tulle)
Bridesmaid Headbands (Katie Vale Designs - photograph by FitzGerald Photographic)
Purple Wedding Dress (Vera Wang)
Wedding Cake (Ferris Cakes)



Inspiration Board (No.2) Credits
Chair Covers & Sashes (Beckwith Events)
Invitations (Lil'Guy)
Purple Wedding Dress (Alfred Angelo)
Favour Bag (Ribbons and Tulle)
Tiara (Starstruck Designs)
Flowers (Flowers for Occasions)
Large Cupcake (Angel's Kitchen)
Tiara (Tiny Gems)
Bridesmaid Dress (Alfred Angelo)
Wedding Cake (Cake Box)
Shoes (Manolo Blahnik)
Bag (S L Jewellery & Accessories)
Invitation (Lil'Guy)
Cupcake (Angel's Kitchen)
Bracelet (Lou Lou Belle)
Earrings (S L Jewellery & Accessories)



3 comments:

  1. I like this! I will share on my twitter! Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the inspiration. I have been having disagreements with my mother regarding purple as a colour. She was convince it was not popular and it would be hard to find matching things.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Purple is a great colour and so much out there to match with. I had it at mine as its my favourite colour too (if you didn't guess)!

    ReplyDelete