Tuesday 16 November 2010

Supplier Feature; Lil’Guy Wedding Stationery

When  I was getting married in 2008 I decided to make my own invitations as I wasn’t particularly impressed with the standard or cost of ones I’d seen. 


Having received many compliments on them from our guests I decided to start www.lilguy.co.uk  as a business running alongside my day job.



The invitations are usually the first indication your guests will get as to what kind of a wedding you are having, whether it’s going to be a lavish formal occasion or a more relaxed one. 
         

I use top quality and unusal boards, Grade A rhinestone buckles and embellishments, genuine Swarovski crystals, gorgeous ribbons and flowers to create different designs and styles, and it gives me great pleasure when couples receive their order and are thrilled with it!


At the end of September this year I was made redundant from the day job and am now running my own business full time. 


There is no large company or franchise, you get my individual attention!  If you would like to discuss your requirements or get a quote I can be contacted by:


phone: 07899 664070

Follow me on Twitter:      @Lilguys

Read the Blog:                     lilguyweddings.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment