Monday 27 September 2010

The other side of a Wedding Fair

Usually I am the one organising the wedding fair and making sure everything is set up correctly and suppliers are happy, etc so to be advertising myself at one was a very different concept.

I work with a number of venues across the South West and was invited to be take part in an exclusive wedding fair at one of Cornwall's stunning wedding venues - Pentillie Castle. (http://www.pentillie.co.uk/)

It was a fantastic day with lots of good leads to follow up on, a chance to have a chat with other local suppliers and meet lots of brides.



On my table I was exhibiting some gorgeous paper origami flowers which generated a lot of interest from brides. They are made by a fantastic local supplier and are certainly something different for your wedding. (www.thepaperflorist.co.uk)


No comments:

Post a Comment