Monday 20 September 2010

September's Surprise Wedding

When I was first approached by my client about their plans for last Saturday's wedding I was so excited and very pleased to be a part of the magical day. The mention of it being a surprise for all the guests was so intriguing and I couldn't wait to see their faces on the day.


Sure enough everyone managed to keep it a surprise and their faces when it was announced were a picture and made it even more special.


The day for me started with lots of tables and chairs to decorate before finalising arrangements with the venue and looking after the bridal party.

The couple had bought lots of gorgeous decorations to fit in with their teal and magical theme. Once finished the room looked amazing - even if I do say so myself!




Everyone enjoyed themselves immensely especially the bride and groom, which is all my job is about.

No comments:

Post a Comment